PRESSURE FILTER 4000 UV
Quantity in Basket: none
Shipping Weight: 100.00 pounds
- Pressure Filter Process with UV Clarifier
- Process with UV Clarifier
- Easy to use back flush valve
- Mechanical and biological filtration
- Designed for high flow rates
- Heavy duty construction
- Simple, affordable, robust, effective
- Biologically reduces ammonia
- Maintains clear and healthy water
The remarkable ClearChoice pressure filter
provides mechanical, biological and UV clarification
– all in one rugged, efficient unit.
Specially designed for maximum ease of use
and convenience. Oversized latches enable
easier opening and closing of lid when cleaning.
Location of key features on the top of the
unit allow easy access after pump is buried
for concealment. Tough plastic material
holds up underground. It’s the ClearChoice
for clear and healthy water.
How to use:
Back Flush Operation:
TetraPond Pressure Filters can be recessed
into the ground, placed at the top or bottom
of a waterfall. Unlike submersible filters,
they do not take up space in the pond or
detract from the beauty of your pond.
A simple turn of the valve reverses flow and
flushes out accumulated sludge and debris.
Reduces the number of times needed to clean
sponges and bio-media during the season.
- Water is pumped from pond.
- Water under pressure is forced through
foam sponges removing fine particles.
- Filtered water passes through mesh
tube and travels down gap between the
sponges and center tube.
- Water flow agitates bio-rings preventing
debris build up.
- Beneficial bacteria feed on toxic ammonia
converting into nitrites and then into
relatively harmless nitrates. Nitrates
are consumed by aquatic plants.
- Filtered water is forced up center
- Clean water discharged to the pond.